Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Motif Monday - The Hunger Games Logo

One of the weekly features I'm planning for 2012 is to post cross stitch motifs/ charts which I've designed for you lovely people to use in your crafty project. A looong time ago I posted these True Blood Motifs and for this week I've chosen The Hunger Games for inspiration (my new addiction).

I've tried to do a simple take on the logo with the Mockingjay holding the arrow:




The chart should look something like this:




You can access the full chart, as well as the floss key by following this link: Hunger Games Logo Cross Stitch Motif. I haven't had a chance to stitch it yet, but I'll post a picture as soon as I do (it's 2nd on my 'to do' list). I've played around with the shading a bit to try and give it that metallic feel, and think it would look kind of awesome stitched using one strand of metallic thread with the yellow floss. 

If you use it in any projects let me know, I'd love to see them.

Have fun stitching Hunger Games Fans...and may the odds be ever in your favour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment